BlueJeans vs. Zoom are two main options for industries looking for unique paths to tap into the advantages of calls, meetings, and video conferences. These two have seen tons of comparison in recent years, and we felt that we’d look at the products and features each option offers so that you can make a more knowledgeable judgment about your industry needs.
Zoom vs. BlueJeans
Zoom is a platform specializing in video and audio conferencing, but that isn’t all it does. They can even deliver solutions for employee training, online conferences, and many video webinars for your following industry event. New recent products are also available on Zoom, like the “Zoom Room,” which has also seen significant adoption.
It also provides social broadcasting features, which enables users to propel content into social media. And it is also the chief in this field, offering various services and packages to users from all backgrounds.
BlueJeans vs. Zoom: Meeting Room Products
Both Zoom and BlueJeans seem to specialize in transforming the meeting room space. Whether you’re browsing for a small huddle-room solution or something more significant, you can find the enchanting video and audio conferencing assistance you need with either one of these vendors.
Blue Jeans Video Conferencing Review
Also, the users can connect immediately with customers and coworkers on any mobile device, meeting room system, or laptop. BlueJeans Meetings also provides features like:
- One-Click Scheduling: With one tap, you can also add a video call to any Outlook or Google calendar without giving codes, passwords, or any conference IDs
- Screen Sharing and Collaboration: Share your latest work, documents, and video by clicking on the screen-sharing option to share your entire work.
- Dolby Voice Audio: High-quality audio and bass, high-definition sound with computerized background noise cancellation
- Simple Integrations: Boost productivity with a spectrum of integrations like Skype for Business, Workplace, Slack, etc.
- Cloud Streaming and Recording: Audio or Video Record and share meetings incorporating audio, video, and documentation
- Verified security: Also, ensure protection with a range of safe deployment choices
- Room compatibility: Users can enter meetings from Cisco, Polycom, Lifesize, and a selection of many other SIP-based room software services.
Although scribed as the supreme video conferencing and web conferencing service, Zoom has accomplished a fantastic Meeting room solution for its users. The corporation has a sector-leading net advocate score of seventy-two, according to 2017 polls. The Zoom Meetings product includes:
- Online Meeting Services: HD audio and video backing for up to five hundred video partakers, with screen sharing and collaboration, features built-in.
- Training services: Solutions for co-annotation and whiteboarding and a vigilance indicator device to keep meeting partakers focused.
- Technical support: Simple start and join features, remote screen management elements, and more.
- Integrated scheduling: Subsequently Zoom labors with a customer’s in-built scheduling policy, comprising work emails, mobile scheduling, and more
Zoom vs. BlueJeans: Room Products
“Rooms” are emerging as a more outstanding solution for the meeting room space, as businesses look for ways to link everything they need in a meeting environment, also containing whiteboarding, connectivity, and video collaborations. Both Zoom and BlueJeans provide their own unique “Rooms” services.
The BlueJeans Rooms product get aimed to help companies alter any business room into a fully immersive conference room with video and audio backing. BlueJeans Rooms allow connections with individuals on any SIP conference room system, as well as customers on mobile or desktop gadgets; these Rooms also include:
- Wireless screen-sharing features: Share your laptop screen anywhere in the meeting room.
- Google and Microsoft Calendar Integration: Establish follow-up conferences that suit everyone’s schedule.
- The universal setup features: The easy user interface comes with easy-to-read instructions and wrap-up suggestions, so there’s no training required.
- Central management: Customers can remotely regulate any room in their BlueJeans network and might also observe problems with a live moderator console.
- Support services: Enhance the scale of an IT division with the BlueJeans team of global conferencing specialists.
Zoom also provides a highly scalable and innovative room experience based solely on software, furnished with furthur integrated audio aspects, flawless video systems, and wireless content sharing options. Some of the characteristics comprised with Zoom Rooms encompass:
- Integration with anyone: Anyone can get entry to both HD video and audio through one’s desktop, mobile, or other conference system devices
- Wireless sharing: There’s no requirement for dongles and cables; therefore you can easily present content wirelessly from your device or laptop.
- One-touch meeting starts: Use voice commands and one-touch panels to commence scheduled conferencing or rapid messaging on your calendar system.
- Overview and management: View and supervise your conference rooms from a single user interface
- Native Integration: Zoom offers simple integration with the Crestron Mercury system for both speakers or tablet connectivity and microphone performance all-in-one.
BlueJeans vs. Zoom: Plans and Pricing
The software given by Zoom and BlueJeans on a basic subscription level is identical in a lot of ways. After all, both companies get dedicated to offering their users high-performance audio and video conferencing options within a diverse meeting room setting. Of course, one way that users can more easily choose the service that’s right for them is by looking at the pricing and package services usable.
BlueJeans Packages and Pricing
BlueJeans provides a range of three different pricing and package choices, including:
- Me: The system for new businesses and individuals, this product is accessible for 9.99 euros per host per month, and it authorizes for meetings with up to fifty participants, connections from any computer or mobile device, and endless meeting durations. One also gets access to high-definition Dolby audio.
- My Team: Designed for medium-sized companies, this package of 13.32 euros enables meetings of up to seventy-five participants and comes with an inbuilt cloud meeting recording, a command center platform, and historical conference analytics. Users can also incorporate My Team with Skype for Business, HipChat, and Slack.
- My Company: Optimised for the business environment, My Company offers meetings for up to a hundred participants, along with room system calendar assistance, custom branding features, and endless cloud reporting. There’s also a service for live conference control and monitoring.
Zoom Packages and Pricing
One area where Zoom differentiates from its competitors is in its packaging choices. Zoom has an introductory “free” version available to customers, while many other industries don’t offer the same service. Zoom’s packages include:
- Basic Plan: This is the free edition of Zoom, which hosts up to a hundred participants, offers group meetings for up to forty minutes, and online support. There are unlimited one-on-one meetings available, and there is also no threshold on how many sessions you can host.
- Pro Plan: Available for 11.99 euros per month, per host, the Pro edition of Zoom comes with all the general features, plus endless meeting duration, admin features, user supervision, reporting, and 1GB of cloud recording.
- Business Plan: For small to medium-sized companies, the “Business” package is accessible for 15.99 euros a month and includes reliable phone support, a pretense URL, an admin dashboard, and the alternative for on-premise deployment.
- Enterprise Plan: Specially designed for the larger businesses, this package is available for 15.99 euros per month, per host, and includes two hundred participants, unlimited cloud storage, and a reliable success manager. There’s also the choice for bundle discounts on Zoom Rooms and Webinars.
Features in a Nutshell
- Video Webinar
- Cloud and Local Recording
- Group Collaboration
- Zoom Meetings and Rooms
- Premium Audio
- Integrated Scheduling
- Connect H.323/SIP room systems
- Live meeting monitoring and control
- Unlimited cloud recording
- Room system calendar support
- Custom interface branding
- SIP trunking
- Private cloud and peering
- Historical meeting analytics
- Cloud meeting recording
- Command center dashboard
- Travel and emission savings
- Integration with HipChat, Slack, and Skype for business
Zoom vs. BlueJeans: Which is Better and Idea for You?
Both Zoom and BlueJeans frequently get great reviews from users, and they offer a span of similar features to choose from. Of course, if you’re browsing to try something out for free before you buy, both industries provide a free trial option.
No matter which contender you prefer, you’re sure to discover that your enhanced conferencing system improves your business’s collaboration and productivity.
So this was all there was to remember about choosing between BlueJeans vs. Zoom. We hope you can form a conclusive judgment regarding which platform to choose. Remember to carefully weigh their pros and cons according to your needs to maximize your business outcome. If you still encounter any queries regarding this subject, then remember to reach out to their official websites for a more thorough guide.